Home > Latest News > Police: Four die in hotel room gas poisoning

Police: Four die in hotel room gas poisoning

February 22, 2013 Leave a comment Go to comments

Monoxide gas poisoning has caused the death of four individuals in one of the hotels of Stepanavan, in Armenia’s northeastern Lori province.

According to a police report, the incident happened on Thursday and the four people are Grisha Zalinyan (31), Sargis Ghukasyan (33), Elmira Stepanyan (43) and Armen Revazyan.

The hotel manager, who reported the case to the police, has been detained. An investigation in the case is ongoing.

Source: Armenia NowOriginial Article

Armenian News

Advertisements
Categories: Latest News
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: